Stichting Routebureau Noord- en Midden-Limburg was founded by Leisure Port and VVV Midden-Limburg on behalf of 13 municipalities in northern and central Limburg.
The member municipalities are: Beesel, Bergen, Gennep, Horst aan de Maas, Leudal, Maasgouw, Nederweert, Peel en Maas, Roerdalen, Roermond, Venlo, Venray and Weert.
• Routebureau is committed to ensuring a high-quality and up-to-date network of cycle routes and intersections.
• Routebureau ensures good communication of route information to promotional organisations in order to stimulate the use of the recreational routes by local residents, day trippers and holidaymakers alike.
Routebureau strives to achieve the following goals:
- Bringing about uniformity in signposting
- Preventing the deterioration of the landscape
- Gathering information about routes
- Initiating regeneration and a joint approach
Routebureau can also provide you with a wealth of information – about the network of cycle routes and intersections, about the development of routes and how they are signposted, about the creation of maps, etc. At Routebureau, we do our best to help you wherever possible.
Routebureau’s board of directors comprises the directors of Leisure Port (Ilse Lenders) and VVV Midden-Limburg (Giel Polman).
Nikolien van Isterdael, Office Coordinator, manages the day-to-day running of things. Together with the foundation's board of directors, she sets Routebureau's course. She is happy to answer any questions you might have: firstname.lastname@example.org.